Design and agile thinking[edit | edit source]
Design thinking is the process of providing a desirable solution from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable.
- Design thinking for products, services, environments, and digital experiences
- What is design thinking? -the cognitive, strategic and practical processes by which design concepts are developed
- Design Thinking = Method, Not Magic - YouTube
- Design Thinking is About Doing - YouTube
- Intro to human centered design - developing solutions with the human perspective in all steps
- Innovation Ecosystem and Design Thinking - Visualization Research Meeting
- Design Thinking Bootleg - pdf
- What is the difference between Agile and Design thinking? - Agile is a method to solve predefined problems, while design thinking focuses on finding the right problems to solve
- What is Agile thinking?
- Embracing Agile thinking
- Scrum thinking - how to work and continuously improve teams for complex problem
- Why scrum works
Proposal writing[edit | edit source]
Proposal writing is a communication method to show a plan or suggestion being presented for consideration or discussion.