Directions from Western University:

To export goods outside of Canada, you need customs documentation prepared by Western University. The process for obtaining these documents is covered in the link above and simplified below.

  1. Download Export Documentation Requisition form.
  2. Fill out form with shipping information.
  3. Email form to
  4. After receiving commercial invoice, send to Paul Sheller ( and Stephen Mallinson ( and request a waybill.
  5. Bring package to Engineering Finance and Stores (EFS) in TEB 40
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.