Each measure with its detailed description.
Masks[edit | edit source]
- Measurement overview.
- What it involves.
- Links to experts and to pages with more information and activity.
- In which strategies, phases and situations the measure is useful.
- Life cycle of the measure:
- Raw materials and prefabricated elements
- Reuse and discard/waste/recycling
- What is done in each area of competence:
- The individual wears the mask
- Someone manufactures it at the national or international level
- Science and recommendations are generated at the global level
- Which works well.
- Which are the shortcomings, damages and limitations.
- Which are the immediate improvements and ambitious, non-obvious, more creative possibilities.