|License||CC BY-SA 4.0|
|Automatic translations||Français, Español, 中文, العربية, Русский, Kiswahili and others|
|Cite as "OSU Student Sustainability Initiative". Appropedia. 2021. Retrieved 2021-06-24.|
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Welcome to the project page for the Oregon State University Student Sustainability Initiative. This page will act as a portal to all projects that have been funded by SSI. We hope to use this page to share what knowledge our projects have discovered.
Projects[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]
Below you will find the deadlines for required updates for 2009-2010.
First written update[edit | edit source]
- (due week of 3/29 - 4/2)
- Should include overall project timeline, milestones achieved, milestones remaining (+ target dates), list of items on which money has been spent so far, total amount of money spent. Probably less than a page.
In-person update[edit | edit source]
- (week of 4/5-4/9, Week 2 Spring term)
- We can work out a schedule when this gets closer, but expect to present basically the same info as for the written update and answer questions.
Second written update[edit | edit source]
- (due week of 4/27 – 5/1, Week 4 Spring term)
- Same information as first written update.
Contact details[edit | edit source]
Michael Koch - Email