Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
OSU Student Sustainability Initiative
|See also the OSU Student Sustainability Initiative category.|
for subtopics, how-tos, project pages, designs, organization pages and more.
Welcome to the project page for the Oregon State University Student Sustainability Initiative. This page will act as a portal to all projects that have been funded by SSI. We hope to use this page to share what knowledge our projects have discovered.
Below you will find the deadlines for required updates for 2009-2010.
First written update
- (due week of 3/29 - 4/2)
- Should include overall project timeline, milestones achieved, milestones remaining (+ target dates), list of items on which money has been spent so far, total amount of money spent. Probably less than a page.
- (week of 4/5-4/9, Week 2 Spring term)
- We can work out a schedule when this gets closer, but expect to present basically the same info as for the written update and answer questions.
Second written update
- (due week of 4/27 – 5/1, Week 4 Spring term)
- Same information as first written update.
Michael Koch - Email