|Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing and recycling.
First Day[edit | edit source]
- pick project and time scope
- Give Dr. Pearce emergency phone
- Add to group email list
- Put professional action shot picture on appropedia userpage
- Add to LinkedIn
- Keys and building access - email to Valentina O'Kane <email@example.com> and Prof. Dennis O. Wiitanen (ECE)
- Obtain office space
- Tour Labs
- Cover basic safety - lab goggles, shoes, existing chemicals, and MSDS files - major risks and safety equipment - contact Paul Fraley about safety training.
- Discuss IP
- Discuss open access policy of group
- Overview of use of Appropedia as a research tool