- A printer that will constantly monitor and send live updates.
-Camera for live updates
-Messages sent to user- 'print done', 'print failed', etc.
-Before print, check conditions & inform user of probability of success
- A sensor that checks for filament
- A little laser tripwire would go above the extruder
- This tripwire would constantly be checking for filament, as long as the laser is tripped, it will know that the printer is still getting filament
- If the extruder is no longer getting filament, the laser would connect, and this would make the Arduino print a message to the screen saying, "Low filament, pausing print" and make a beeping sound to alert the user.
- To continue the print, insert more filament and hit the "Resume Print" button
22.214.171.124 07:25, 20 April 2018 (PDT)
camera or 3D sensor apparatus connected to a computer which will monitor the progress of the print. If a tolerance is exceeded during the print the print will be shut down and the user will be notified that it failed