|Benefits of Solar PV for Michigan
Joshua Pearce, Michigan Tech professor in materials science and engineering and electrical and computer engineering, reports on solar energy, giving examples from his Canadian experience.
- R. W. Andrews and J.M. Pearce “Prediction of energy effects on photovoltaic systems due to snowfall events", in: 2012 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC). Presented at the 2012 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), pp. 003386 –003391. open access
- Kadra Branker and Joshua M. Pearce, “Accelerating the Growth of Solar Photovoltaic Deployment with Peer to Peer Financing” Solar 2011: 40th American Solar Energy Society National Solar Conference Proceedings, pp. 713-720 (2011).
- K. Branker, M. J.M. Pathak, J. M. Pearce, “A Review of Solar Photovoltaic Levelized Cost of Electricity”, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews 15, pp.4470-4482 (2011). open access
- K. Branker, E. Shackles, J. M. Pearce, “Peer-to-Peer Financing Mechanisms to Accelerate Renewable Energy Deployment” The Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment 1(2), pp. 138-155 (2011). open access
- K. Branker and J. M. Pearce, “Financial Return for Government Support of Large-Scale Thin-Film Solar Photovoltaic Manufacturing in Canada” Energy Policy 38, pp. 4291–4303 (2010). open access