We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Engr305 Appropriate Technology potential projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Selected projects for Spring Semester 2018
Please also see the related projects notes under potential projects as well.
Projects for Spring Semester 2018
- CCAT rainwater 2018
- Jefferson Community Center native pollinators landscape
- Begin working on this right away - at the beginning of the semester to design scope and plan
- Get plan approved and native plants in ground before spring
- Work on signage, curriculum, and/or outreach for the remainder of the project/semester
- Read Jefferson Center Native Plant Park Part II, Jefferson Community Center edible landscape, and more from Category:Jefferson Community Center (you will also make a landing page for that category some time this semester) to get started
- Engr305 project with Bart 2018
- Loleta Elementary rainwater
- Read on the many Rainwater projects and also http://www.pequals.com/at/riodell_rainwater/index-2.html.
- Try to bring the HCOE on board to facilitate classroom integration.
- HSU solar suitcase