Description[edit | edit source]
Engineering 305 (Engr 305), Appropriate Technology, is a course on appropriate technology at Cal Poly Humboldt taught by instructor Lonny Grafman.
Selected projects for Spring Semester 2020[edit | edit source]
- CCAT outdoor kitchen roof
- CCAT compost system 2020
- CCAT solar bug out box
- CCAT rainwater 2020
- This name (as all the others) may change depending on the scope of your final project.
- Abuelita's Garden Engr305 project 2020
- This name will definitely change once you have a more specific project scope.
- Union School energy learning station