|Part of||Hexayurt project|
|License||CC BY-SA 4.0|
|Translate to||Français, Español, Kiswahili, 中文, العربية, Русский, more|
|Export to||PDF, LaTeX, EPUB, ODT|
|Cite as "Hexayurt project/To do". Appropedia. 2021. Retrieved 2021-10-21.|
We need expertise in logistics and manufacturing, as well as really needing expertise in:
- composting toilets
- wood gasification technology
- cheap solar system
- materials science relevant to tapes and adhesives, and UV resistance
- solar water pasteurization
If you would like to help with any of these tasks, please email email@example.com.
- Images: how to handle the dozens and dozens of images we have kicking around
- Flickr? - good, but we don't own it, and it's not very permanent
- on the Wiki? slow to upload
- Same issue; we have a lot of unedited stuff which needs turned into proper video clips
- Then, the hosting issue. We have a lot of hosting via http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?53212 - about 400 gig of storage, and about 10 times that much bandwidth. So we can do video. To a certain extent. But it won't scale against a real spike.
- text clean up
- Wikitext clean up. I used uneven capitalization in a lot of places. OOps. It should be *all lower case* or perhaps conformant to the WikiPedia norms. Anybody who is familiar with Wikipedia want to help us out?
- Currently being done. Let me know if it looks like it needs more after July 28th, 2007. --Lonny 15:58, 28 July 2007 (PDT)