Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Fully adjustable, fully printable spool holder
Fully adjustable, fully printable filament spool holder
This is a fully adjustable, fully printable spool holder, just as the title says. There is also an option for a tool tray to go along with the spool holder, this part can be found at the same location as the rest.
These parts can be found at thingiverse
In order to create this holder you will need to print off the following parts The fill of the parts can be fairly low (10%-15%)
- 2-Movable parts
- 4 bushings
- most delta 3_d printer or similar model
- PLA filiment
- place the pins into all of the bushings like figure 1 shows
- next place the pin bushing assembly into the moving part as figure 2 shows, depending on your filament the pin may need to be moved into a different spot.
- If desired, screw the base to desired location using the tabs on the side of the base. This is not necessary.
- Place the movable part assembly into the base