Fully adjustable, fully printable filament spool holder[edit | edit source]
This is a fully adjustable, fully printable spool holder, just as the title says. There is also an option for a tool tray to go along with the spool holder, this part can be found at the same location as the rest.
Instructions[edit | edit source]
These parts can be found at thingiverse
Parts Needed[edit | edit source]
In order to create this holder you will need to print off the following parts The fill of the parts can be fairly low (10%-15%)
- 2-Movable parts
- 4 bushings
tools needed[edit | edit source]
- most delta 3_d printer or similar model
- PLA filiment
Part Assembly[edit | edit source]
- place the pins into all of the bushings like figure 1 shows
- next place the pin bushing assembly into the moving part as figure 2 shows, depending on your filament the pin may need to be moved into a different spot.
- If desired, screw the base to desired location using the tabs on the side of the base. This is not necessary.
- Place the movable part assembly into the base