Overview[edit | edit source]
This page contains the details on the CCAT kiosk.
The kiosk can be accessed anywhere online at: http://feldarkrealms.com/kiosk/#.
The CCAT kiosk is intended to inform staff, students, and the community informed about what is going on at CCAT, and how to maintain the facilities.
Instruction for inclusion in the Kiosk[edit | edit source]
The purpose of this category are multifold:
- pages in this category inform visitors of which projects are still working
- pages in this category auto-populate the CCAT kiosk
- pages in this category may auto-populate a web accessible version of the kiosk.
The automatic inclusion of pages relies on a few standards:
- Add [[Category:CCAT active project]] to the bottom of any active CCAT project page.
- On any active CCAT project page, make sure that there is a section titled Overview. This content of that section is automatically included into the CCAT kiosk.
- If there is no section titled Overview, it will look for one titled Abstract.
- If there is neither a section titled Overview nor Abstract, the kiosk will automatically include the first paragraph from the page.
- On any active CCAT project page, make sure that there is an image that contains alt=main image in the image code. See this example code:
- [[file:CCATlogo.png|thumb|center|alt=main image|CCAT's logo]]
- Which produces:
Instructions for Operation and Maintenance instructions[edit | edit source]
To create an operation and maintenance manual for a CCAT project:
- Create a new page by adding /OM to the end of the CCAT page you are adding to... e.g. CCAT project/OM
- Click edit on this page CCAT/OM_project_instructions and copy and paste the code for there into your new OM page.
- Please note that by following the template you cut and paste, the O&M content will auto-populate the kiosk is two different ways: 1) by autopopulating the OM link on each project; and 2) by auto-populating the OM overview on the kiosk that lists the daily, weekly, monthly, etc. tasks for all active projects.