Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Relevant technologies and techniques for agriculture in arid regions:
- Drip irrigation for water conservation
- Mulch to reduce water loss.
- Groundwater recharge, especially where there is seasonal or sporadic rain.
- Microtunnels, shading and other techniques for protecting plants from harsh sun and winds.
- Drought-tolerant vegetables
Other technologies for arid regions:
- Evaporative cooler in place of air conditioning
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.