Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
|* Start a new section below, with a link to the user's page.
Here is a proposed nomination procedure - it's open to be changed:
I nominate User:Teratornis - hardworking, lots of experience with Wikipedia, and has been very positive & respectful in the way he's approached the changes he's wanted to make on Appropedia.
Any comments, endorsements or concerns? --Chriswaterguy 19:58, 24 March 2011 (PDT)
Two thumbs up!--Fixer 17:13, 30 March 2011 (PDT)
My support is now on-wiki! CurtB 09:32, 4 April 2011 (PDT)
- My support is now on-wiki as well! Thanks, --Lonny 14:28, 4 April 2011 (PDT)
- And it's confirmed. Teratornis, we're glad to have you as an admin. --Chriswaterguy 22:33, 4 April 2011 (PDT)
I nominate User:RichardF to be an Appropedia admin. He has contributed a lot of useful thinking and edits as seen at Special:Contributions/RichardF including some very interesting ways of looking at information on Appropedia in his userspace. --Lonny 18:10, 23 October 2011 (PDT)
- And that was confirmed a couple of weeks later, I'm happy to say. See A: Village pump for the discussion and unanimous decision. --Chriswaterguy 21:21, 17 February 2012 (PST)
I nominate User:User555 he has made lot of good edit as seen at Appropedia:User experience/MainPageRedesign5 he has made lot of templates which are needed on here for example he changed the design of template:documentation check [User555 contribution] to see his contribution here User555 16:25, 23 February 2013 (PST)
- Help us out - who are you, why are you updating templates, what interest do you have in Appropedia and the content? Please fill in your userpage so we have some understanding about you and your interests. Joeturner 09:48, 7 March 2013 (PST)
- I suggest editing for a while first and getting to know the community more first. --Chriswaterguy 18:09, 7 March 2013 (PST)
- well I am updating templates because I think they needed updating I would like to bring most of the important templates from wikipedia User555 04:01, 9 March 2013 (PST)
- Strong support. Joe describes himself as argumentative, which would be my only concern, but he's actually been very civil and reasonable, a great editor and spam fighter, and very cooperative. And robust but respectful debate is good. --Chriswaterguy 18:22, 7 March 2013 (PST)
- I support this as well. --Lonny 15:11, 8 March 2013 (PST)
For the record, I was granted admin status in Summer 2015. The discussion was here: Appropedia:Village_pump#Nominating_Ethan_for_admin --Ethan (talk) 22:07, 25 October 2015 (PDT)
- Philralph is an admin as of December 2015 as per Appropedia:Village_pump#Nominating_Philralph_for_admin. --Lonny (talk) 19:57, 2 December 2015 (PST)
I'm nominating myself for adminship. I have a high level of intelligence and great monitoring skills on pages, as fast as the speed of light. I'm also nominating myself for beauricat rights too. Im an admin on the Simple English Wikipedia, and I have experience. I am kind, intelligent, caring and the most friendliest and welcoming user you will ever meet. Here is my userpage on Simple English Wikipedia for you to verify:https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Auntof6 Auntof6 (talk) 04:49, 18 October 2018 (PDT)