3D printing concrete
|Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing and recycling.
- A running database of publications started by a team in Europe. http://web.archive.org/web/20200217020932/http://3dconcreteprinting.info:80/
- Book – 3D Concrete Printing Technology, Construction and Building Applications, edited by J. Sanjayan, A. Nazari, B. Nematollahi, 2019. CERL's Chapter: CHAPTER 7 Investigation of Concrete Mixtures for Additive Construction; Todd S. Rushing, Peter B. Stynoski, Lynette A. Barna, Ghassan K. Al-Chaar, Jedadiah F. Burroughs, Jameson D. Shannon, Megan A. Kreiger and Michael P. Case
- Kreiger, E.L. & Kreiger, M.A. & Case, M.P. (2019). Development of the Construction Processes for Reinforced Additively Constructed Concrete. Additive Manufacturing Journal. 10.1016/j.addma.2019.02.015
- Diggs-McGee, B.N.; Kreiger, E.L.; Kreiger, M.A.; Case, M.P. (2019). Print time vs. elapsed time: A temporal analysis of a continuous printing operation for additive constructed concrete. Additive Manufacturing Jrnl. 10.1016/j.addma.2019.04.008
- Kreiger seminar at UIUC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzgSxxEnHYk