|Cost||USD $ 22|
|Export to||Open Know How Manifest|
|Keywords||3D printing, , ,|
|SDGs Sustainable Development Goals|
|License||CC BY-SA 3.0|
|Translate to||Français, Español, Kiswahili, 中文, العربية, Русский, more|
|Export to||PDF, LaTeX, EPUB, ODT|
|Cite as Jayant Chalke, Kathy Nativi (2014). "3D printed custom T-shirt". Appropedia. Retrieved 2021-10-21.|
Print Out Custom T-Shirts at your Home right from your Desk with an Amazing 3D Printer!
Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
- PLA Filament ~ 22$ 
Tools[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- Create You Own Designs or Just download it from thingiverse  or similar
Skills and Knowledge[edit | edit source]
- MY4777/MY5777/EE4777/EE5777: Open-source 3-D printing.
Key Points For Printing[edit | edit source]
- Calibrate you Z axis according to the thickness of your T-Shirt
- Leave like 0.5 mm of Clearance between the tip of the nozzle and the T-Shirt so that it doesn't drag along while printing
Cost savings[edit | edit source]
- A commercially available T-shirt would cost somewhere between $5.99 to $24.99
- 3D Printed would cost less than a Buck depending upon your custom designs/ Prints.
- Some commercially Available Sites
- This is almost 98% Cost savings .