Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
- 3 pieces of OpenBeam, 75mm long.
- 3 pieces M5 threaded rod, 65mm long.
- 3 M3 x 10mm flat head socket screws.
- 6 M3 x 6mm socket head cap screws.
- 4 M3 x 20mm flat head socket screws.
- 4 M3 x 25mm socket head cap screws.
- 15 M5 hex nuts.
- 6 MR105zz roller bearings (NOT PICTURED).
- 3 printed knobs.
- 3 printed straddle ends.
- 2 printed straddle carriages.
- 1 printed vertical straddle carriage.
Assembly[edit | edit source]
- Tap threads into the carriage holes with the M3 tap or by "plastiforming" threads simply by running a screw into them.