3D printed custom T-shirt
(Redirected from 3D Printed Custom T-Shirt)Jump to navigation Jump to search
About this device
|Designed in||United States|
|Cost||USD $ 1.00|
|Hardware||CC BY-SA 4.0|
3D Printed Custom T-shirt[edit | edit source]
Project developed by User:Jayantchalke
Abstract[edit | edit source]
Print Out Custom T-Shirts at your Home right from your Desk with an Amazing 3D Printer!
Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
- PLA Filament ~ 22$ 
Tools[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- Create You Own Designs or Just download it from thingiverse  or similar
Skills and Knowledge[edit | edit source]
- MY4777/MY5777/EE4777/EE5777: Open-source 3-D printing.
Key Points For Printing[edit | edit source]
- Calibrate you Z axis according to the thickness of your T-Shirt
- Leave like 0.5 mm of Clearance between the tip of the nozzle and the T-Shirt so that it doesn't drag along while printing
Cost savings[edit | edit source]
- A commercially available T-shirt would cost somewhere between $5.99 to $24.99
- 3D Printed would cost less than a Buck depending upon your custom designs/ Prints.
- Some commercially Available Sites
- This is almost 98% Cost savings.