Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
3D Printed Custom T-Shirt
3D Printed Custom T-shirt
Project developed by User:Jayantchalke
Print Out Custom T-Shirts at your Home right from your Desk with an Amazing 3D Printer!
Bill of Materials
- PLA Filament ~ 22$ 
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- Create You Own Designs or Just download it from thingiverse  or similar
Skills and Knowledge
- MY4777/MY5777/EE4777/EE5777: Open-source 3-D printing.
Key Points For Printing
- Calibrate you Z axis according to the thickness of your T-Shirt
- Leave like 0.5 mm of Clearance between the tip of the nozzle and the T-Shirt so that it doesn't drag along while printing
- A commercially available T-shirt would cost somewhere between $5.99 to $24.99
- 3D Printed would cost less than a Buck depending upon your custom designs/ Prints.
- Some commercially Available Sites
- This is almost 98% Cost savings.