|Contributions||Bamboo demonstration motor
FBP Pressed Plastic
RCEA Biggest Little Thing
RCEA Know Your Load
SAPL TLUD gasifier stove
UTC Solar Absorption Refrigeration
A page that I've worked on in the past is the the Arcata marsh overview page.
Pages I've (Co)Authored[edit | edit source]
Shown in order of creation date.
- Arcata marsh overview
- Was an assignment for a class, ENGR 115.
- Solar Absorption Refrigerators
- Bamboo demonstration motor
- A fun side project while I was in Parras. Used as an educational tool for electricity.
- Full Belly Project, Pressed Plastic
- A project for ENGR 215
My current classes are:
Math 110 - Calculus II ... -->
Engineering 215 Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- My group, Team Just Nuts, and I designed a process for making Universal Nut Sheller molds. This is the document we created while designing our molds:Pressing Plastic
- This Gannt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing.
- This is a Sample Memo that was part of ENGR-115.
- This is a Spreadsheet Sample that keeps track of the amount of time I spent working on my design project as well as in class.
- The poster for our 215 project.
Interests[edit | edit source]
I have a wide range of interests. When I am not working or at school, I enjoy building things, traveling, photography, reading wiki's, and sleeping.
Contact[edit | edit source]
My Humboldt user ID is jth28 and I receive all e-mails sent to that address.