|Impact Combined page views of this user's contributions to the main namespace.||28,744|
|Contributions||UTC Solar Absorption Refrigeration
Arcata Marsh overview
SAPL TLUD gasifier stove
Mass Transit Folding bike seat
Parras passive solar design gallery
Bamboo demonstration motor
RCEA Thermal Curtain
R.O.S.E. Drop Box
FBP Pressed Plastic
RCEA A Bright Idea
A page that I've worked on in the past is the the Arcata marsh overview page.
Pages I've (Co)Authored[edit | edit source]
Shown in order of creation date.
- Arcata marsh overview
- Was an assignment for a class, ENGR 115.
- Solar Absorption Refrigerators
- Bamboo demonstration motor
- A fun side project while I was in Parras. Used as an educational tool for electricity.
- Full Belly Project, Pressed Plastic
- A project for ENGR 215
My current classes are:
Math 110 - Calculus II ... -->
Engineering 215 Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- My group, Team Just Nuts, and I designed a process for making Universal Nut Sheller molds. This is the document we created while designing our molds:Pressing Plastic
- This Gannt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing.
- This is a Sample Memo that was part of ENGR-115.
- This is a Spreadsheet Sample that keeps track of the amount of time I spent working on my design project as well as in class.
- The poster for our 215 project.
Interests[edit | edit source]
I have a wide range of interests. When I am not working or at school, I enjoy building things, traveling, photography, reading wiki's, and sleeping.
Contact[edit | edit source]
My Humboldt user ID is jth28 and I receive all e-mails sent to that address.