Screw Driver[edit | edit source]
Abstract[edit | edit source]
- With this design I always see screw drivers being made, however I wanted a simple design of a screw driver but also allowing me to store bits in the design.
Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
- RepRap 3D printer ($500)
- PLA filament (1 spool - $25)
- screwdriver bits ($7.97)- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HLGPFG?keywords=screwdriver%20bits&qid=1447944686&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3
Tools needed[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- Elmers Glue Stick
Skills and knowledge needed[edit | edit source]
- No special skills required
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Provide directions for print/assembly - be detailed enough in your “how to” to ensure that someone could construct the device from your description. Consider the elegance of IKEA like instructions.
- time estimate 2 HOURS
- 5 minutes
Common Problems and Solutions[edit | edit source]
- some problems are the hole for the end bit
- and cap correctly fitting
Cost savings[edit | edit source]
- If your solution is not a low cost one then it is not really appropriate.
- 48grams = $1.20
- $15.07 commercial equivalent - Screwdriver Sets: Klein Toolss 5-Piece Magnetic Screwdriver Set 70035