This OSAT is a Micro Lathe. While in Beta, it is nearly parametric in order to scale to the supplies on hand, and can be altered to meet the needs of the end user.
Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
To Be Determined
Tools needed[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
Skills and knowledge needed[edit | edit source]
- There is no special skills needed to make this tool.
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions[edit | edit source]
- If any changes to the design want to be done, open the FreeCAD file and adjust the parameters.
- Slicing instructions
- Fill % = 25
- Speed = 70 mm/sec
- Layer Height =.25 mm
- Support Needed for Cross Slide
- Print time with above settings will be 24+ hours