Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Created by FrankBeFay
- This OSAT is a Micro Lathe. While in Beta, it is nearly parametric in order to scale to the supplies on hand, and can be altered to meet the needs of the end user.
- A complete frame (Version 1) can be seen to the right
Bill of Materials
To Be Determined
Tools needed for fabrication of the OSAT
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
Skills and Knowledge Necessary to Make the OSAT
- There is no special skills needed to make this tool.
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions
- If any changes to the design want to be done, open the FreeCAD file and adjust the parameters.
- Slicing instructions
- Fill % = 25
- Speed = 70 mm/sec
- Layer Height = .25 mm
- Support Needed for Cross Slide
- Print time with above settings will be 24+ hours