Assignment[edit | edit source]
- Register with a free account at https://www.youmagine.com/
- Get design assignment from cup for household item
- Using Blender or OpenSCAD or FreeCAD or combination of them to decorate item with Celtic knots (using one of the methods covered in class).
- Print your design with appropriate infill for item.
- Upload design to Youmagine (STL,source and photograph) with a brief description of how you did it with sources.
- In Appropedia gallery below add your image and hyperlink to your design on Youmagine
- Bring printed design to class on 10/21 – put your name on the paper slip and the class you are in and tape it to your design so that it will not come off!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Add your image and hyperlink to the gallery below using the example format.
- Michigan Tech Open source 3-D Printing Class Design Warmup with Celtic Decor