|Published by||Curt Beckmann|
|License||CC BY-SA 4.0|
|Translate to||Français, Español, Kiswahili, 中文, العربية, Русский, more|
|Export to||PDF, LaTeX, EPUB, ODT|
|Page views||464 [see more analytics]|
|Cite as "Help:Contributing content". Appropedia. 2021. Retrieved 2021-09-28.|
We want your projects, current works, observations and wisdom! Please see our "Contributing content" page. You can also enrich existing articles by clicking on "edit" at the top of the page or section. so Be Bold and contribute!
Appropedia's software is robust and forgiving, Others will notice that there's a new page, welcome you and offer help and suggestions.
- Create a user ID. It's not required, but it does provide some benefits. You can use a "screen name" if you prefer to register incognito, of course.
- Click on an interesting topic or area in the navigation column on the left, or check out the porting tasks. You'll find guidance on creating your article.
- It's easy. Go to our Practice Page and do your first edit.
- Click here for more help on how to edit a wiki.
- Don't worry if your articles aren't complete, edited, or formatted! Others can help you with this. Your content and ideas are what bring the most value.
- See Appropedia's policies and guidelines. Over time, you may want to have a quick look at the policy category, and see if there's anything you want to explore further.
- See what we're working on. Click on Help Out on the nav bar to the left.
|Useful Tips||Content and Format Suggestions|
Appropedia has no hard content or format rules, just suggestions:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Take a look at Recent changes (linked in the navigation bar at the left) to see the tool that the regulars use to notice new content.