Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
FFF/FDM 3d printing with sand and ASA plastic literary review
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Sand (and like substances)
Amazon.Com. Accessed July 14, 2018. Proto-Pasta Glitter Flake HTPLA Stardust 3D Printing Filament 1.75mm 500g: Office Products
- This filament contains glitter particles and is said to print like normal PLA with regular settings
Accessed July 14, 2018. The Detail of Fillamentum's Glitter PLA and Flawless 3D Prints
- Reviews of this glitter filament claim that the product is vertually flawless and prints essentially identically to non-glitter filaments
All3DP. Accessed July 14, 2018. 2018 PLA Filament Guide - Explained, Compared, & All Blends
- This website advertises many different types of filaments with non-plastic materials such as algae, woods, and food byproducts added in.
ECOreprap. Accessed July 14, 2018. All things about PLA Filament
- This website advertises many different types of PLA filaments such as meta, silk, and carbon fiber added in
- “Amazon.Com: Proto-Pasta Glitter Flake HTPLA Stardust 3D Printing Filament 1.75mm 500g: Office Products.” Accessed July 14, 2018. https://www.amazon.com/Proto-Pasta-Glitter-Stardust-Printing-Filament/dp/B0719PRQZ2.
- “The Detail of Fillamentum’s Glitter PLA and Flawless 3D Prints.” Accessed July 14, 2018. https://3dprintingindustry.com/news/detail-fillamentums-glitter-pla-flawless-3d-prints-131913/.
- “2018 PLA Filament Guide - Explained, Compared & All Blends.” All3DP. Accessed July 14, 2018. https://all3dp.com/1/pla-filament-3d-printing/.