Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
It consists of:
- 67-acres of land,
- Allotments, farming, woodland, community buildings, and more.please expand
- A solar and wood-powered community heating system,
- The headquarters of the new Cloughjordan Enterprise Centre, managed by the North Tipperary Green Enterprise Park Ltd (NTGEP). Its aim is to provide workspace and services for eco entrepreneurs in North Tipperary.
It is north of the town centre and the entrance forms a new intersection on the Main Street.
The first residents moved into their homes in December 2009.
Notes and references
"The rise of the Sharing Economy in my community", REconomy October 10, 2013 (creative commons website)
- The Village - official website.
- Eco-village - in brief on local website.
- Hexayurt H13 at the Cloughjordan Ecovillage - Vinay Gupta's blog.
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.