Definition[edit | edit source]
Please see Appropriate technology for some definitions.
Photos[edit | edit source]
Photos and descriptions of various Appropriate Technology (AT) implementations in and around Humboldt County, California, USA, are listed in the AT type articles below. To add your AT implementation, copy and paste the following into your AT type page (replace allcap text with your own text):
===NAMEOFYOURATIMPLEMENTATION=== *'''Description:''' WHAT KIND OF AT IS IT? HOW IS IT USED? FOR WHAT? *'''Justification:''' WHY DO YOU CONSIDER IT AT, BASED ON A DEFINITION OF AT? *'''Issues:''' IN WHAT WAYS DOES IT NOT MEET THAT DEFINITION OF AT. *'''Location:''' WHERE IS IT LOCATED? *'''Notes:''' E.G. LINK TO THE ORGANIZATION OR PROJECT, DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE. [[File:YOURIMAGENAME]]
If there is not an article for your AT type, feel free to add a page titled Humboldt your_AT_type gallery, and include the following at the bottom of your new page:
[[Category:AT Photos]] [[Category:Humboldt AT gallery]]
Pages in category "Humboldt AT gallery"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Humboldt alternative transportation gallery
- Humboldt composting gallery
- Humboldt composting toilets gallery
- Humboldt greywater gallery
- Humboldt hot water tub gallery
- Humboldt living roof gallery
- Humboldt microhydro gallery
- Humboldt miscellaneous gallery
- Humboldt natural building gallery
- Humboldt organic gardening gallery
- Humboldt photovoltaic gallery
- Humboldt recycling gallery
- Humboldt solar hot water gallery
- Humboldt wind energy gallery