The Bicycle Learning Center[edit | edit source]
- Description: The Bicycle Learning Center is a place for people to learn how to fix their bikes, enabling them to practice self sufficient transportation. The BLC is staffed by volunteers and is donation based, making it self sufficient as well.
- Justification: The BLC is a place for people to learn how to be independent, whether they use their bike for transportation or recreation, when you can fix it your self you are in control.
- Issues: The BLC is run by volunteers so it only works as well as we do.
- Location: The BLC is nestled in the crook of Nelson Hall on the HSU campus, right across from the Depot.
- Notes: You can e-mail the BLC at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or if you are interested in volunteering.
Instructions[edit | edit source]
To add a new AT implementation to this resource, Copy and paste the following into notepad. Make the appropriate edits (replace allcap text) and then paste above the Instructions line in the edit window.
=== NAME OF TECHNOLOGY === ;Description :WHAT KIND OF AT IS IT? HOW IS IT USED? FOR WHAT? ;Location :WHERE IS IT LOCATED? ;Justification as Appropriate :WHY DO YOU CONSIDER IT AT, BASED ON A DEFINITION OF AT? ;Issues with the Appropriateness :IN WHAT WAYS DOES IT NOT MEET A DEFINITION OF AT. ;Notes :E.G. LINK TO THE ORGANIZATION OR PROJECT, DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE. [[Image:YOURIMAGENAME.jpg]]