NAMEOFYOURATIMPLEMENTATION[edit | edit source]
- Description: This is a great example of a living roof in Humboldt County. The thermal mass keeps the interior temperature steady, and helps to insulate from those cold Alaskan winds
- Justification: This is an example of AT, as it makes an existing structure more energy efficient
- Issues: I am assuming that this home was not constructed of salvaged materials.
- Location: Manila, California
Living Roof at Cafe Mokka[edit | edit source]
- Description: Living Roof
- Justification: This demonstrates a beautiful sod type ‘Earth’ roof as typical in old world Scandinavian style. It is all natural, and is made of a self-renewing source that works to absorb water and protect from weather.
- Issues: None known
- Location: Café Mokka, 5th and J Streets, Arcata
- Notes: I have no information regarding the actual construction of this roof, or how it obtained permit approval in Arcata.
Instructions[edit | edit source]
To add a new AT implementation to this resource, Copy and paste the following into notepad. Make the appropriate edits (replace allcap text) and then paste above the Instructions line in the edit window.
=== NAME OF TECHNOLOGY === ;Description :WHAT KIND OF AT IS IT? HOW IS IT USED? FOR WHAT? ;Location :WHERE IS IT LOCATED? ;Justification as Appropriate :WHY DO YOU CONSIDER IT AT, BASED ON A DEFINITION OF AT? ;Issues with the Appropriateness :IN WHAT WAYS DOES IT NOT MEET A DEFINITION OF AT. ;Notes :E.G. LINK TO THE ORGANIZATION OR PROJECT, DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE. [[Image:YOURIMAGENAME.jpg]]