Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Appropriate technology resources for COVID-19 crisis
The purpose of this article is to compile existing Appropedia pages that can help with COVID-19 related needs. This article is not focused on medical supplies. As the pandemic develops and
As of March 2020, the mobility of a great percentage of the world population has been restricted. If sustained, we may face a crisis caused by the lack of sustained food distribution.
- Food preservation and storage
- Provides overview of storage location selection and links to preservation techniques such as drying, canning, and curing.
- Food dehydration
Local food production
- Organic and sustainable farming: Description of sustainable water and soil management, and overview of organic farming techniques.
- Feeding Everyone No Matter What Book Page
- Book text not provided, but some alternate forms of caloric intake are listed.
- Water_supply_and_purification_for_emergencies Water supply and purification for emergencies
- Helpful section on purification methods
- Hand Washing station
- Describes portable hand washing station (3D printer needed)