Project output[edit | edit source]
Note: The actual report as delivered verbally to Mark Charmer and Thomas Bjelkeman-Pettersson of Akvo in early 2009. The contents have influenced my blogging and wiki writing since then, and I am actively updating the pages (which are also open edit) but there isn't a specific category. The best suggestion is to view the pages linked from the navigation bar on the right. --Chriswaterguy
Chriswaterguy is planning to blog and/or write on the wiki on these topics:
- Interviews for blogs
- Structure and syntax in OSAT
- What is appropriate technology exactly? What kinds of data, information, knowledge and wisdom are we sharing?
- Dispersed efforts for OSAT - upsides, downsides;
- how to having our cake and eat it
- Open design licenses
- Give interviews: Agroinnovations; Ian Woolf and/or John August; approach NPR/ABC (Aust).
Possible areas of further thought and study[edit | edit source]
- Explore different software options.
- Can elements of a design be broken down in a way that they can be tracked in a "history"?