Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
ABS recycling for 3-D printer filament
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Products that use ABS
- drain-waste-vent (DWV) pipe systems 
- musical instruments 
- golf club heads 
- automotive body parts
- protective head gear
- medical devices for blood access
- electronic applications (64% of the total) 
- whitewater canoes
- luggage and protective carrying cases
- small kitchen appliances
- keyboard keys
- coloring for tattoos
- packaging (barrels, buckets, pallets)