Calculate Price Quote
- In order to be able to print this summary, you must type text (i.e., Printer Type - Model # - Male - DD-MMM-YYYY version.GCODE filename) into "Job Name."
- Input the "Printing Time" and "Filament Weight" from the 3D slicing program.
- If you are using a Prusa 3D printer, upload the GCODE file for that Prusa 3D printer and this will automatically populate the "Printing Time" and "Filament Weight."
- For Filament Type, select "PLA."
- Fill in the "Spool Price" and "Spool Weight" values of your locally available white PLA filament.
- For the "Markup" option, we recommend up to a 20% markup on the total filament cost to cover the machine and upkeep costs. Our models have been previously tested so the potential risk of print failures and wasted filament is low.
Fill in labor costs, if any. Otherwise, leave the "Optional" slider button to the left.
To minimize labor costs for print preparation, we have provided the 3D model file, pre-tested print settings, and even the GCODE files for some 3D printers.
To minimize material, equipment and labor costs for post-processing, all the 3D printed bone models are designed to:
- print without support material, rafts or brims
- require no cleaning, sanding, gluing, priming, painting, dipping, coating, smoothing, polishing, or any post-processing
- not require any non-3D printed parts, and
- be ready for use right out of the 3D printer.
- Click on "Print summary."
- Save this document as a pdf.
- Attach the completed and signed Quality Assurance Checklist for 3D Printed Sample Adult Male Tibial Bone Models #1 and #2.
- Email this price quote pdf document and include an estimated production and delivery timeframe to the consignee.
Proceed to the next step by clicking on the "Next" button in the Menu box in the upper right section of this page.
This work is funded by a grant from the Intuitive Foundation. Any research, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this work are those of the author(s), and not of the Intuitive Foundation.
- Wong JY. 3D Printing Applications for Space Missions. Aerosp Med Hum Perform. 2016 Jun;87(6):580-582. doi: 10.3357/AMHP.4633.2016. PMID: 27208683.