Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Wofati eco building
Imagine living in something that looks like a log cabin from the inside, but:
- it has more light
- it doesn't need heat or A/C
- it is three times faster to build
- it costs about five times less
When it comes to eco-building, there appears to be a lot of enthusiasm for straw bale homes and for cobb homes. In either case, this is usually nothing more than replacing the exterior walls. Cobb could also be used for interior walls, but for the moment, I would just like to examine the simpler case of replacing the exterior walls.
The design is basically a pole structure with a green roof. Green roofs are normally expensive but the Wofati design avoids this.
- wofati eco building - richsoil.com article with explanation and instructions, including pictures and video.
- wofati eco building (forum thread) - permies.com forum thread for questions and ideas on the subject.
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.