|See also the Recycling category.|
for subtopics, how-tos, project pages, designs, organization pages and more.
Recycling can refer to one of the following:
A number of on-line services exist to allow people to give away items they no longer use and permit others to benefit from them. In example:
Making new productsEdit
In many cases, waste products are used to create saleable products and generate income. See for example:
- Recycling and dengue fever in Sukunan, Indonesia
- The Flip Flop Recyling Project
Such collection and remanufacture prevents waste, limits the need to extract new raw materials, reduces energy usage while minimizing air and water pollution from traditional forms of waste disposal. In some situations (ie Flip Flop Recycling Project) they also clean up litter found in nature. Many kinds of glass, paper, metal, plastic, textiles and electronics are recyclable. While composting of food or garden waste, either in home gardens or through central municipal facilities, is very worthwhile, we do not usually think of composting as falling within the scope of recycling.
- Recycling Near You - find recycling information by area and item.
- Recycling In Essex - find recycling information in Essex.
- wikipedia:Landfill mining
- Funny Video Viral on recycling and avoiding unfortunate labels.
- A Recycling Revolution - Recycling doesn't have to be just another household chore. We can use it as an opportunity to connect with our family, raise funds for our churches and schools, and educate our students.
- How to Recycle Anything - A comprehensive list on how to recycle over 200 common household items.
- How To Instill Recycling Culture In Your Business