Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Digital mass protocol:MOST
|By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Using a iM01 My Weigh Hich Precision Scale
- Use a liquid with a known density (water) to test this.
- Put some water in the syringe.
- Push out 5mL of water onto a scale. Record the mass in grams.
- Repeat step 3 nine more times.
- Calculate the volume of water that came out each trial. (Volume = Mass/Density)
- Compare each trial the volume of each trial to 5mL. Reproducibility = Actual/Theoretical x 100%