Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
777 Customizer project
Revision as of 17:12, 10 October 2019 by Behereau
This project is to design a customizable OpenSCAD script.
- Using OpenSCAD either design an original customizable object, or adapt an existing scad file you find online to work with the open source customizer.
- Make it printable (you do not need to print it) for your RepRap
- Post your SCAD and STL of your design on Thingiverse (if a derivative make sure you give attribution with an OS license)
- Add a rendering of your project along with the link to Thinkiverse in the gallery below following the example.
- If your project turned out really nice you can print it for show and tell
- Bonus if your design has high utility and you set up a webpage with the OS customizer along with instructions on how to do it(see: Free and Open Source 3-D Model Customizer for Websites to Democratize Design with OpenSCAD)
Add your image and link the gallery below in a single line after the last one in the list
- Apboerma 4777 vibeFoot.png
Customization, Bulb Shade https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3893990