Sci project - think a little about printability - might be better to have the two central holders be snap ins that are mechanically constrained to be vertical. Then if you change the angles slightly for the exterior supports you would be able to print vertically with no support. NIH is not live -- Dr. Pearce
Your 2021 impact stats are right here![edit source]
Hi Andrew! We thought you may want know that your top performing pages so far are:
- Athena Board Firmware (2 664 page views) Update!
- Nonplanar Slicing (2 346 page views) Update!
- AthenaII Wireless Setup (692 page views) Update!
- 3-D printed weld bead geometry characterization (460 page views) Update!
- Pharmaceutical Bottle Caps (199 page views) Update!
Overall, your impact has been of 6,361 page views, woozaa!
Also, your user page has received 312 visits! People are interested in knowing more about you, edit your user page to tell the world what you've been up to.
Thanks for your contributions and for making Appropedia great, have a merry green Christmas!!