Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Thanks for your recent contribution. It looks you are the creator of http://wikifootprints.org/. Thank you for your work. Some links here I think you would like:
- A category with many ecological footprints - Category:Life cycle analysis (there are other categories as well such as Category:Ecological footprint)
- Dr. Joshua Pearce's teams are quite active here - Pearce publications in life cycle analysis and net energy
- e.g. here is one of there LCAs Life cycle analysis of silane recycling in amorphous silicon-based solar photovoltaic manufacturing
- A past project from one of my courses - Arcata plastic bags
- Here is one of my class's current projects - HSU mason jar analysis
I would love for your feedback and for you to consider being a curator of footprint pages here on Appropedia!
- Lonny, thank you for visiting WikiFootprints. I will take a look at the LCA pages on Appropedia and make meaningful contributions when I see an opportunity.--Adam7 (talk) 10:06, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- I’m glad I can help with this great resource. I’ll let you know if any questions come up. --Adam7 (talk) 11:25, 19 November 2016 (PST)
Thanks for your great edits and contributions to the world of footprints and handprints!
- You’re welcome. I look forward to collaborating on articles whenever time permits. --Adam7 (talk) 19:16, 14 January 2017 (PST)