- Currently working as a Manufacturing Engineer for Parker Hannifin in a rotational leadership development program.
- Masters: Mechanical Engineering with a focus in manufacturing of wearable electronics - July 2021 - MTU.
- Undergrad: Mechanical Engineering with minors in manufacturing and german language - May 2020 - MTU.
- 2014 graduate of The Winter Sports School in Park City. Alumni of Grand Rapids High School and Gymnasium Walsrode.
- Interned at Stryker Medical in the summer of 2019. Worked in R&D with a focus on prototype testing.
- Interned at Norbord in the summer of 2019. Worked in an R&D lab designing a test lab machine.
My other platforms & pages[edit | edit source]
Feel free to connect and send me a message with any questions about my work.
Open Source 3-D Printing Class[edit | edit source]
Here's my printer
Projects[edit | edit source]
MSE 5621 Open Source Scientific Hardware[edit | edit source]
- Marble Roller Acceleration Demo - Student learning tool project
- Open Source Wearable Electronics from Embroidery Machines literature review
- Embroidered Electrical Resistor Generation
- EXP File Format