|Somerset R. Schrock
|As a "maker" I enjoy woodworking, welding, CAD, and 3D printing.
|I also enjoy running, skiing, biking, and windsurfing in my free time.
- I am a graduate student researcher at Michigan Tech. Focusing on wearable electronics and robotics. I'm hoping to graduate in the summer of 2021.
- I finished my undergrad in 2020 at MTU. Mechanical Engineering major with minors in manufacturing and german language.
- 2014 graduate of The Winter Sports School in Park City. Alumni of Grand Rapids High School and Gymnasium Walsrode.
- Interned at Stryker Medical in the summer of 2019. Worked in R&D with a focus on prototype testing.
- Interned at Norbord in the summer of 2019. Worked in an R&D lab designing a test lab machine.
My other platforms & pages[edit | edit source]
Feel free to connect and send me a message with any questions about my work.
Open Source 3-D Printing Class[edit | edit source]
MSE 5621 Open Source Scientific Hardware[edit | edit source]