Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biography[edit | edit source]
|I enjoy woodworking, welding, CAD, and 3D printing. I also enjoy running, skiing, biking, and windsurfing.|
- Graduate student researcher at Michigan Tech. Focusing on wearable electronics and robotics.
- Finished my undergrad in 2020 at MTU. Mechanical Engineering major with minors in manufacturing and german language.
- 2014 graduate of The Winter Sports School in Park City. Alumni of Grand Rapids High School and Gymnasium Walsrode.
- Interned at Stryker Medical in the summer of 2019. Worked in R&D with a focus on prototype testing.
- Interned at Norbord in the summer of 2019. Worked in an R&D lab designing a test lab machine.
Past Work Relevant to Appropedia[edit | edit source]
List and link to other projects (coming soon)
Open Source 3-D Printing Class[edit | edit source]
Proof of Print Build[edit | edit source]
|Here's my printer|
Mini Projects[edit | edit source]
Big Projects[edit | edit source]
MSE 5621 Open Source Scientific Hardware[edit | edit source]
- Open Source Wearable Electronics from Embroidery Machines literature review
- Marble Roller Acceleration Demo - Student learning tool project
- Final project (Coming soon)
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Open Source Hardware.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of 3-D printing.|