We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
|By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
- Halley Shawbitz
- Currently studying Mechanical Engineering at Michigan Technological University, Expected graduation being spring of 2015. Halley is currently doing research under Prof. Joshua Pearce with Michigan Tech in Open Sustainability Technology in applied sustainability. Specifically working to create more functional solar panel racking.
- Halley's interests include sustainable technology and renewable resources.
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Enterprise.
- Teachers Assistant 2012 Track A Summer to Fall 2012 under Prof. Jon Reihl.
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle Enterprise at Michigan Technological University 2013.