Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am a student at HSU majoring in Environmental Studies and minoring in Appropriate Technology and Indigenous NR Management.
Interests in Technology and the Environment
- I am interested in exploring the connections between topics I've studied in my social science classes and connecting those to the math I will learn in this class.
- I am interested in learning how I can personally live my life as sustainably and low-impact as possible.
- I want to learn about renewable technologies to use on both small and large scales.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment
- I grow some of my own food/medicinal plants and use those for my own nutrition and health.
- Our household composts all vegetable-matter food scraps into a compost bin that I will soon turn into a vermicompost system.
- I bike absolutely everywhere (no car).