I'm a Forestry major graduating in December. I spend half my time out in the woods recreating, working, studying and sleeping. I like to mountain bike, rock climbing, snowboard and tree climb. Organic gardening currently takes up my time when I'm not at school, lots of veggies!
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
Learning appropriate skills based on environmentally friendly methods that will be used in the future when building my own home as well as a steward of the land. Some time in the future I would like to work in a developing country on a community based forestry program.
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Trench Swales project at CCAT-Fall 2007
- ENGR 305 Solar Learning Station- 2008
- Handyman-working on micro-hydro systems, photovoltaic systems, anything that requires the use of my hands
- Construction- proficient heavy equipment operator, concrete, finish carpentry
- Tree Farming- Pine tree farms with 75-200+ trees
- Arborist- landscape work, tree climbing, pruning and falling trees
CCAT trench swales-2007