49. System Advisor Model, SAM 2014.1.14: General Description
Blair, N., Dobos, A.P., Freeman, J., Neises, T., Wagner, M., Ferguson, T., Gilman, P. and Janzou, S., 2014. System advisor model, sam 2014.1. 14: General description. link title
- Project developers, policymakers, equipment manufacturers, and researchers use SAM results to evaluate financial, technology, and incentive options for renewable energy projects.
- SAM simulates the performance of photovoltaic, concentrating solar power, solar water heating, wind, geothermal, biomass, and conventional power systems
- SAM's advanced simulation options facilitate financial model, parametric and sensitivity analyses, and statistical analysis capabilities are available for Monte Carlo simulation.
- SAM can also read input variables from Microsoft Excel worksheets.
50. Modeling and Simulation of Photovoltaic module using MATLAB/Simulink
Mohammed, S.S., 2011. Modeling and Simulation of Photovoltaic module using MATLAB/Simulink. International Journal of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, 2(5). 
- Operation and Characteristics of PV or Solar Cells
- Mathematical model of PV cell
- Modeling and Simulation of PV Module