|License||CC BY-SA 4.0|
|Translate to||Français, Español, Kiswahili, 中文, العربية, Русский, more|
|Export to||PDF, LaTeX, EPUB, ODT|
|Cite as Chris Watkins (2021). "Help:Monitoring changes". Appropedia. Retrieved 2021-10-26.|
There are a number of ways to keep track of changes.
- Click "Recent changes" in the left column of every page, to see the latest edits on all Appropedia pages. (If you're really keen, you can join the Recent changes patrol.)
- Add pages to your watchlist - click "Watch" at the top of the page.
- You can set your preferences so you're notified by email when pages on your watchlist are edited:
- Register your email address: When you're logged in, go to preferences (top right) enter your email address on the first page (user profile), and click "save". Click to verify it; after you click the link in your email, your email will be registered.
- In preferences, on the first page, select the box that says E-mail me on page changes; save your preferences.
- You may wish to keep your watchlist brief, and keep a separate list of pages that you only check occasionally. You can do this by creating links to these pages (writing the names inside double square brackets) on your user page, or on a separate subpage.
- Bookmark the pages in your browser.
- Click the history page on any page to see what changes have been made.
References[edit | edit source]
- The location of these links will vary if you have selected a different skin in preferences