Fishing is the activity of catching fish. Fish are normally caught in the wild but fish can also be raised via aquaculture. Techniques for catching fish include hand gathering, spearing, netting, angling and trapping.
[edit | edit source]
Pages in category "Fishing"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- AT Sourcebook/Artificial Salmon Spawning
- AT Sourcebook/Better Freshwater Fish Farming: The Fish
- AT Sourcebook/Fish Catching Methods of the World
- AT Sourcebook/Fish Culture in Central East Africa
- AT Sourcebook/Fishing with Bottom Gillnets
- AT Sourcebook/Freshwater Fish Farming-How to
- AT Sourcebook/Freshwater Fish Pond Culture and Management
- AT Sourcebook/Pair Trawling with Small Boats
- AT SourcebookElementary Guide to Fish Culture in Nepal