Appropedia needs your support - Please Donate Today
Category:Open source scientific hardware
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Open source scientific hardware is open source hardware used by scientists to do research or for education. This gallery and associated sub-pages are an extension of the book the Open Source Lab, which is about how to make scientific equipment following open source principles. Click on the hyperlinks under the images in this index to go to pages with hundreds of examples.
|Open-source scientific hardware collections and resources|
|Open-source scientific hardware by discipline|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Open source scientific hardware"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Installation of a variable-angle spectrometer system for monitoring diffuse and global solar radiation
- Integrated Voltage—Current Monitoring and Control of Gas Metal Arc Weld Magnetic Ball-Jointed Open Source 3-D Printer
- It Is Time to Move Research Expenditures to the Denominator in University Metrics
- Open ephys
- Open Solar Outdoors Test Field
- Open Source Physiology Lab
- Open source science
- Open-source 3-D Platform for Low-cost Scientific Instrument Ecosystem
- Open-source 3D-printable optics equipment
- Open-Source Automated Mapping Four-Point Probe
- Open-source colorimeter
- Open-source hardware for research and education
- Open-source Lab
- Open-source laser system for polymeric welding
- Open-source mobile water quality testing platform
- Open-Source Photometric System for Enzymatic Nitrate Quantification
- Open-source scientific hardware gallery
- Open-source syringe pump
- Open-source turbidity analyzer
- Open-source Wax RepRap 3-D Printer for Rapid Prototyping Paper-Based Microfluidics
- OSAT 3D Printable Treadle Pump