Appropedia needs your support - Please Donate Today
Open-Source Automated Mapping Four-Point Probe
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Pearce Publications By Topic: Energy Conservation • Energy Policy • Industrial Symbiosis • Life Cycle Analysis • Materials Science • Open Source • Photovoltaic Systems • Solar Cells • Sustainable Development • Sustainability Education
- Handy Chandra, Spencer W. Allen, Shane W. Oberloier, Nupur Bihari, Jephias Gwamuri and Joshua M. Pearce. Open-Source Automated Mapping Four-Point Probe. Materials 2017, 10(2), 110. doi: 10.3390/ma10020110 open access
- please refer to the OSF for the BOM and designs (electrical and mechanical) as well as validation in the paper above
- Open Science Framework—Open Source 4 Point Probe. Available online: https://osf.io/kcbmq/
- Four Point Probe GUI and Software. Available online: https://github.com/mtu-most/fourpointprobe
- Open source 4-point probe literature review
3-D platform; four-point probe; conductivity; indium tin oxide; ITO; open source hardware; libre hardware; sheet resistance; transparent conducting oxide; TCO
- Open Source Lab
- Building research equipment with free, open-source hardware
- Open source science
- Open-source hardware
- Open-source syringe pump