Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fiona Connor
- I like to read books/poetry, paint strange things, listen to music, and be outside.
Interests in Engineering
- Water resources management
- Solar energy
- Taking a hands-on approach to improving the environment for all.
- Deriving energy from human waste (from fecal matter to items discarded in a landfill).
- Implementing sustainable technologies and connecting people to their land in order to fight our corporate chokehold.
Experience in Engineering
- Environmental Resources Engineering Student at Humboldt State University
- Expected graduation Spring 2021
- Data analysis and coding (Fortran and R)
- Semester project on Dissolved Oxygen using Fortran
- Semester project on coliform using R
- Solar energy and electronics
- Basic understanding of electromagnetism and circuits
- Some experience with breadboards
- Water Quality testing
- Semester project on coliform
- Shorebird study/ horseshoe crab rescue (environmental science experience)
- Background in art
- Some CAD experience
Examples of engineering documents: