data center v server[edit source]
Data center -- has a lot of servers -- e.g. a server farm -- while a server is just a single. So doing an ECM for data centers -- would be on the big ones -- while an ECM on virtualization for a server is for a smaller company. --Joshua 15:48, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Links in a chart[edit source]
To add a link in a chart to an external link use the following [url space what you want it to say] e.g. [http://www.mcmaster.com/ McMaster Carr] makes this McMaster Carr. I did one in the table.
Hope this helps - your project looks awesome. Good luck. --Fixer 10:53, 12 April 2011 (PDT)
Your 2021 impact stats are right here![edit source]
Hi Christian! We thought you may want know that your top performing pages so far are:
- Waste plastic extruder (26 198 page views)
- Waste plastic extruder: literature review (16 979 page views)
- Volunteers in Technical Assistance (6 140 page views)
- The Kenyan Low Cost Modular Timber Bridge (4 000 page views)
- Portable Wheelchair Ramp Design (3 417 page views)
Overall, your impact has been of 61,376 page views, woozaa!
Also, your user page has received 586 visits! People are interested in knowing more about you, to tell the world what you've been up to.
Thanks for your contributions and for making Appropedia great, have a merry green Christmas!!