Thank you for your contributions to Solar photovoltaic software ! ---Steven M. 16:34, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to Appropedia! If you need help, please check out the Help pages (or the more in-depth one on WikiEducator).
Check your preferences and be sure you verify your email address and turn on email notification if you'd like it -- you can find out when your talk page, or any page on your watchlist, is modified. Please consider putting some information about yourself on your userpage and uploading a photo as well.
If you have a particular interest or project in mind, go ahead and start it! If you have questions or suggestions, the best place to leave them is at the Village pump - you should get a fast response. Also, feel free to leave me a note on my talk page if you have further questions, need help finding your way around, have a cool idea for a project, or just want to chat.
Delighted to have you here, --Steven M.
General climate change, microfinance, and feed-in-tarriffs 1. Alley , R. B., J. Marotzke, W. D. Nordhaus, J. T. Overpeck, D. M. Peteet, R. A. Pielke, Jr., R. T. Pierrehumbert, P. B. Rhines, T. F. Stocker, L. D. Talley, and J. M. Wallace (2003), Abrupt Climate Change, (28 March 2003), Science 299 (5615), 2005-2010.
2. Ashta, A. and D. Assadi. (2008). Do Social Cause and Social Technology Meet? Impact of Web 2.0 Technologies on Peer-to-Peer Lending Transactions (October 9, 2008). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1281373
3. Ayres. E. (2000). The four spikes, Futures, 32, (6), August 2000, 539-554
4. Basu, P. and P. Srivastava. (2005). Scaling-up microfinance for India June 2005, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper No. 3646, 1-34
5. Beck, T., Demirguc-Kunt, A. and Martinez, P.M.S. (2005) ‘Reaching out: access to and use of banking services across countries’, World Bank, September. Accessed from http://siteresources.worldbank.org/DEC/Resources/ReachingOutSept9.pdf.
6. Caldeira. K and A.K. Jain, M. I. Hoffert (2003), Climate Sensitivity Uncertainty and the Need for Energy Without CO2 Emission, Science 299, 2052-2054
7. Crabb, P. (2008). Economic Freedom and the Success of Microfinance Institutions,
8. Dincer, I. (2000). Renewable energy and sustainable development: a crucial review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 4, (2), June 2000, 157-175.
9. Fehr, D. and G. Hishigsuren. (2006). Raising Capital for Microfinance: Sources of Funding and Opportunities for Equity Financing, Journal Of Developmental Entrepreneurship, Vol. 11, No. 2 (2006) 133–143, © World Scientific Publishing Company
10. GEAA, Ontario Green Energy Act Alliance (2009), Green Energy Act, http://www.greenenergyact.ca/Page.asp?PageID=1224&SiteNodeID=202&BL_ExpandID=44
11. Godquin, M. (2004) Microfinance Repayment Performance in Bangladesh: How to Improve the Allocation of Loans by MFIs, World Development, Volume 32, Issue 11, November 2004, Pages 1909-1926, via(http://web.archive.org/web/20110216071301/http://www.sciencedirect.com:80/science/article/B6VC6-4DN12J5-3/2/2f9898bfbdc4396b1e468708df03b2cc)
12. IEA, International Energy Agency. (2007). Medium Term Oil Market Report, accessed via http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/iea20070707.pdf
13. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). (2001). Summary for Policymakers, Climate Change 2001:Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerablity. Available: <http://web.archive.org/web/20170809115031/http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/climate-changes-2001/synthesis-spm/synthesis-spm-en.pdf>
14. Lai, L.S.L, E. Turban. (2008). Groups Formation and Operations in the Web 2.0, Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer Netherlands ,Volume 17, Number 5 / September, 2008, 387-402
15. Liming, H. (2009). Financing rural renewable energy: A comparison between China and India, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 13, Issue 5, June 2009, Pages 1096-1103
16. Moser, C. and D. Satterthwaite. (2008). Towards Pro-Poor Adaptation To Climate Change In The Urban Centres Of Low- And Middle-Income Countries, November 2008 IIED.
17. Nova-Hildesley J. (2006). From idea to impact: Funding invention for sustainability , Innovations, 2006, 31–42.
18. OPA, Ontario Power Authority (2009), Feed-in Tariff Program Development, http://www.powerauthority.on.ca/fit/Page.asp?PageID=1226&SiteNodeID=1039
19. Peters, R. and T. Weis (2008). Feeding the Grid Renewably – Using feed-in tariffs to capitalize on renewable energy (primer), February 2008, the Pembina Institute, 1- 23, via http://pubs.pembina.org/reports/FITariffs_Primer.pdf
20. Pritchard, J. (2005), About.com: Banking/Loans : How Peer to Peer Lending Works, accessed from http://banking.about.com/od/peertopeerlending/a/peertopeerlend.htm
21. ProVention Consortium (2007) Making Disaster Risk Reduction Work, The 2007 ProVention Forum, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (accessed from http://web.archive.org/web/20070713142704/http://www.proventionconsortium.org/themes/default/pdfs/Forum_2007_report.pdf).
22. Rao, PSC., J B Miller, Y D Wang and J B. Byrne (2009). Energy-microfinance intervention for below poverty line households in India, Energy Policy, 37, (5), May 2009, 1694-1712
23. REN 21, Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century. (2009). Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century. (2009). Renewables Global Status Report 2009 Update. (Paris: REN21 Secretariat): Copyright © (C) 2009 Deutsche Gesellschaft füur Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH, 1-32.
24. Robinson, M. (2001). The Microfinance Revolution: Sustainable Finance for the Poor World Bank, Washington, 2001,199-215
25. Srinivasan, S. (2007), "Microfinance for Renewable Energy: Financing the 'Former Poor'.", World Review of Entrepreneurship Management and Sustainable Development 3.1 ,79-89 i need this....
26. Waterfield, C. (2001). DESIGNING MICROFINANCE LOAN PRODUCTS, MFI Solutions, LLC, 10 January 2001, 1-16. Accessed from http://web.archive.org/web/20050317042148/http://www.microfin.com:80/files/UWash/Designing%20micro-loan%20products.doc.
27. WFC, World Future Council. (2007). Feed-in Tariffs – Boosting Energy for our future, accessed from : http://web.archive.org/web/20090626204141/http://www.worldfuturecouncil.org:80/fileadmin/user_upload/Maja/Feed-in_Tariffs_WFC.pdf
28. WISIONS, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy, (2006), Microfinance and renewable Energy Investing in a sustainable future, I. Issue 2006, accessed from http://web.archive.org/web/20130516004810/http://www.gdrc.org/icm/environ/mf-renewablenergy.pdf
29. Ledgerwood, J. (2000). Microfinance Handbook: an Institutional and Financial Perspective. Washington DC: The World Bank.
30. WBGU, German Advisory Council on Global Change. (2008), Solving the climate dilemma: the budget approach General wind energy, Iran wind energy, Iran FIT, Iran Finance
31. Doutwaite, Boru. Blowing in the wind: “How ‘bottom-up’ beat ‘top-down’ for the billion-dollar wind turbine industry” Enabling Innovation
32. Table of Feed-in tariffs Worldwide , via http://web.archive.org/web/20121227020531/http://www.wind-works.org:80/FeedLaws/TableofRenewableTariffsorFeed-InTariffsWorldwide.html (excel file)
33. Still, David. Wind Energy 2000 - Building the 10% © 2001 John Wiley & Sons
34. Burton, Tony; Sharpe, David; Jenkins, Nick; Bossanyi, Ervin. Wind Energy Handbook © 2001 John Wiley & Sons
35. Porkhial, Soheil. Bayazian, Aidin. WIND POTENTIAL AND ELECTRICITY GENERATION ASSESSMENT IN IRAN
36. Mohammad Ameri*, Mehdi Ghadiri and Mehdi Hosseini. Recent Advances in the Implementation of Wind Energy in Iran
37. B. Alijani, M. Ghohroudi, and N. Arabi. Developing a climate model for Iran using GIS
38. H. Kazemi Karegara,b, A.Zahedia,V. Ohisa, G. taleghanib and M. Khalajib. WIND AND SOLAR ENERGY DEVELOPMENTS IN IRAN
39. Iran’s FIT program: Article 69 of Iran’s 4th 5 year strategic plan http://web.archive.org/web/20111110131546/http://iranenergy.org.ir:80/new%20energy/law%2062.pdf
40. Iran’s wind energy conference: http://web.archive.org/web/20110216044441/http://www.iranwindenergy.com:80/eng/goals.htm
41. Judith Brandsma and Rafika Chaouali. MAKING MICROFINANCE WORK IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
42. Rahul Dhumale and Amela Sapcanin. An Application of Islamic Banking Principlest o Microfinance http://web.archive.org/web/20121004232809/http://kantakji.com/fiqh/Files/Banks/Islamic%20Banking%20Principles%20to%20Microfinance.pdf
43. Ajaz Ahmed Khan. Islamic Microfinance: Theory, Practice, and Policy. http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.131.214&rep=rep1&type=pdf
44. Adnan Mazarei, The Iranian economy under the Islamic Republic: institutional change and macroeconomic performance (1979-1990)
45. The Iranian economy under the Islamic Republic: institutional change and macroeconomic performance (1979-1990)
46. Tarek Zahar, Kabir Hassan. A comparative literature survey of Islamic Finance
47. Dr. Soheil Porkhial 1 & Eng. Mahdi Rezaei 2 & Dr. Ahmad Kahrobaian. Determination of Site Selection Criteria for Wind Turbine Test Station in Iran
48. Dr. Kord Zangane: Other reasons exist for privatization. Ravand Institute http://www.ravandinstitute.com/pdfs/magazin/ravand-persian-42.pdf
49. Barat Ghobadian a, Gholamhassan Najafi a, Hadi Rahimi a, T.F. Yusaf, Future of Renewable Energies in Iran
50. Iran Ministry of Energy, Energy Facts Report 1386.
Welcome to the Appropedia wiki. Please make yourself at home! If you need a general wiki-tutorial, see the main help page (or the more in-depth one on WikiEducator).
Check your preferences and be sure you verify your email address and turn on email notification if you'd like it -- you can find out when your talk page, or any page on your watchlist, is modified. You may want to upload a photo or information about yourself to your userpage (which is at https://www.appropedia.org/User:Princevictory).
If you have a particular interest or project in mind, go ahead and start it! If you have questions or suggestions, the best place to leave them is at the Village pump - you should get a fast response. Or, feel free to leave me a note on my talk page if you have further questions, need help finding your way around, have a cool idea for a project, or just want to chat.
Glad to have you here!
Electric and Thermal Load Check Sheet[edit source]
|Low-Income Urban Residential|
|High-Income Urban Residential|
|Large Public or Commercial|
Adding Categories[edit source]
Appropedia:CategoryTree (more user-friendly) useful; or perhaps Appropedia:Fundamental category tree (more thorough) ---Joshua 15:32, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
Internal error[edit source]
There seems to have been a server error of some kind, and you added these categories to Internal error.html: [[Category:Appropriate_technology]] [[Category:Built environment]] [[Category:International development]] [[Category:Mech425 GreenIT Project]]
Just thought you may like to know, and add them where you intended. Cheers --Chriswaterguy
Do you want to email me? CityOfSilver 20:32, 22 June 2017 (PDT)
Your 2021 impact stats are right here![edit source]
Hi Amir! We thought you may want know that your top performing pages so far are:
- Solar photovoltaic software (39 478 page views) Update!
- PVTOM (1 265 page views) Update!
- ASHRAE PVT (921 page views) Update!
- Iran's Feed-in-Tarrifs literature review (447 page views) Update!
Overall, your impact has been of 42,111 page views, woozaa!
Also, your user page has received 624 visits! People are interested in knowing more about you, edit your user page to tell the world what you've been up to.
Thanks for your contributions and for making Appropedia great, have a merry green Christmas!!